 Robotics / Handy Board / 5976
Re: Quick troubleshooting help please!!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 1999 06:48:15 GMT

Did you destroy the battery pack? There is an embedded temperature fuse
that will blow if you try to charge it too fast or accidently short the
battery.

With no power applied have a look at the voltage on the battery terminals
(you can get to them on the top of the board) if its zero then your battery
is toast...

--Chuck