 Robotics / Handy Board / 5961
    Mounting the handyboard —Matt Grob
   I am using the handyboard from Gleason Research. It works very well. Only problem is there is no obvious way to mount it rigidly into a robot. No mounting holes or brackets. What have others done? -Matt Grob (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Mounting the handyboard —Peter Eacmen
   You usually take a glue gun and glue some kind of mounting device (in my case legos). to the red plastic part. -peter (...) (25 years ago, 5-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)