 Robotics / Handy Board / 5958
5957  |  5959
Subject:
Polaroid 6500
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 4 Apr 1999 15:47:15 GMT

I have a question a bout a part on the polaroid 6500 sonar device.  I
burned out a particular part on it -- Q1, the C3279.  Mouser has a part
number 620-2SC3279 which is a Japanese (JIS) transistor TO-92 NPN Poower
Amp which sounds just like the part that I burned out but was wondering
if anyone could clarify that for me?  Your help would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,

Scott