 Robotics / Handy Board / 5946
    Simple questions —Jose Luis
   Hi, First of all, sorry for my english. I have received my HB yesterday from Patrick Hui, and I have some questions, I have a 12 Volt, 1 Amp, DC adapter, can i use it?, the manual says that can be problems with 1 to 2 Amps adapters, which kind of (...) (25 years ago, 1-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Simple questions —Will Bain
   (...) The problem with a 12V, 1A *unregulated* power supply is that when you hook it up to a device that draws significantly less than the rated current, the power supply will probably deliver significantly more than 12V. It could be that at half an (...) (25 years ago, 2-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)