 Robotics / Handy Board / 592
591  |  593
Subject:
Handyboard Kit.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 17 Jul 1996 03:57:00 GMT

Hi to everyone,

I just got my Handy Board Kit and going through the very first step of
the assembly i found the first problem.

In the handy board assembly instructions it describes capacitors C15 and
C16 as 4.7uF Tantalum capacitors but in my kit they appear as 47uF Mini
Axial Electrolitic Capacitors.

Are they equivalent ?? I have no 47uF Tantalum capacitors in my kit ..

Thanks
Oriol