 Robotics / Handy Board / 5906
5905  |  5907
Subject:
Handy Board inputs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 27 Mar 1999 06:47:33 GMT

Hi, my name is Becky Browning.  I am currently working on building a robot using
the Handy Board.  I am having considerable troubles though getting either the
digital or analog inputs to work.  Right now I have analogs ports 0 and 1
working with pre-written programs that I am using for ultrasonic sensors and a
servomotor.  Is there some kind of initialization command that I need to use to
get the other ports working.  Or is there different software for the expanded
version of the Handy Board that I may need.  I have tryed using different Handy
Board's as well as different circuits.  Also, if anybody has just a simple
circuit that they know works with the inputs that will allow me to vary the
inputted value so that I can find out if it is a circuit problem or a software
problem, I would appreciate it.  I am open to any and all suggestions anybody
might have regarding this problem.

Thanks for your help,

Becky Browning
rbro3912@stu.oru.edu