 Robotics / Handy Board / 589
    sony ir —Dirk W. Edmonds
   Thanks to Joeo for the hints on caputuring data from the handyboard. I have another question: Why does my sony infrared system stop working after calling a function which I have defined in an icb file? I have a number of functions defined in that (...) (28 years ago, 15-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)