 Robotics / Handy Board / 5887
    Source Of GP2DO2 —Javaid Iqbal
   Hi all, I am located in Sydney. I want to buy some IR detector GP2DO2 (sharp). These are not available in Australia. Can any body give me a reference of any stockiest located in USA, who can send me these detectors. I will be highly obliged. Regards (...) (26 years ago, 24-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)