 Robotics / Handy Board / 5883
    help with ICC11 —Gary Livick
   I have an expanded Handy Board, and version 5.0 of the ImageCraft C Compiler. I am running Windows 98. Setting up to talk to the Handy Board is a bit of an obstacle for me. Has anyone done it with the ICC11 compiler, or is there a site someone knows (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: help with ICC11 —Duncan Orthner
   (...) Hi Gary, I haven't used ICC with the HB but I do use it with the miniboard. I've had good luck with dlm which I believe is available from the HB site. Karl Lunt (who wrote the brilliant SBasic compiler for the 6811) has a version of motorola's (...) (26 years ago, 23-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)