 Robotics / Handy Board / 5877
    Re: Polaroid sonar device —rmtmd
   I had similar problems until I installed the .1uF capacitor at C7 on the sonar board as mentioned in the documentation for the use of the sonar device with the expnsion board. Edgar Leatherman, another handy board afficianado, was kind enough to (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)