 Robotics / Handy Board / 5876
    Sonar Recentering Question —rmtmd
   I've rigged up a rotating cage holding the Polaroid 6500 transducer at the front of one of my bots. Every time I turn on the handy board, I'd like the software to begin by centering the transducer facing forward. I've rigged a micro motor to a bevel (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Sonar Recentering Question —Ted Mylenbusch
   Just a suggestion but you could mount a Hall effect sensor somewhere near a rotating rounded part on the cage and glue a small piece of magnet to the rounded part. You could look for the pulse on a digital input. This way it would not add much (...) (26 years ago, 22-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)