 Robotics / Handy Board / 5847
    INTERACTIVE C AND THE .ICB COMPILER —Russell, Casey
   Hello, My problem lies with the downloading of a constructed .icb file created for the .icb compiler from Newton Labs. I have written a .asm file and compiled it using the web page (URL) The code compiles successfully and when I copy the associated (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: INTERACTIVE C AND THE .ICB COMPILER —M.J. Matthijsse
   Russell You are making a mistake in you addressing-mode. You do a: STAB TFLG1,X, where TFLG1 = $1023 and you initialise X=#$1000 The assembler gets confused and generates bogus output, including a warning. You need to set TFLG1 EQU $23. You need to (...) (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)