 Robotics / Handy Board / 5838
Re: Good source for Lego Technic parts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 14 Mar 1999 17:53:53 GMT

Hi Steve.

one more suggestion for lego parts...

Pitsco only advertises a limited number of part kits on their web site.
Did you check out their Dacta catalog?  In the back there are several
pages of specific part kits (i.e. gears, individual motors, etc).  The
prices seem reasonable.  If you call them (800-358-4983) be sure to
request the Dacta catalog specifically, as they publish several different
catalogs.

good luck,
Michael