 Robotics / Handy Board / 5829
  (no subject)

Hi, have any of you guys tried wall following with 4 ir proximity detectors? I'm having trouble getting mine to work properly. I think the problem is with my program. I'll attach it in my next letter, hope someone could help. Thanks. F. Samonte (26 years ago, 12-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Help me, simulator

Hello Apreciate group of handy board Anyone can help me to recomend me some free very good simulator of the 68HC11 microcontroller, I apreciate very much your help, also the internet address where I can obtain it. with my best regards Carlos J. (...) (26 years ago, 15-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Help me, simulator

There is a cheap simulator for 68HC11 family. I didn´t test it. It cost $25. Its URL: (URL) Gentile Departamento de Electronica. Facultad de Ingenieria. UNR. Rosario Argentina ......... (...) aldo@lacapital.com.ar (26 years ago, 16-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)