 Robotics / Handy Board / 5826
5825  |  5827
Subject:
Sensors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 1999 07:31:24 GMT

hi

    i'm trying to find a cheap and reliable infra-red digital sensor with
    a sensing range of around 0-30cm. does anyone have any recommendations?
    are there any online stores that sell a wide variety of such sensors?

    btw, the sharp GP2D05/02 sensors have a sensing range of 10-80cm. what
    happens if the obstacle is less than 10 cm or more than 80cm away from
    the sensors?

~edmund