 Robotics / Handy Board / 581
  Re: status of the expansion board

Hi I think that Fred's idea for the expansion board is OK, but I'd also like to see a "bare-bones" expansion board for those hardware hackers amongst the HB community. What I mean is just a simple board with a few more analog input's, and two sets (...) (28 years ago, 12-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)