 Robotics / Handy Board / 5804
    RE: Memory peripheral device —Olson, Shan (PBMS-SOlson)
   I too would really like to use a Mini Hard-Drive on my Handy Board robot. (URL) and Mobile Phone use micro-controllers, don't they? Can a HC11 write/access data to/from HD sectors? If anyone out there has any idea's or info, be sure and let us know. (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Memory peripheral device —Phil
   (...) Sure it can, provided: -you can get the voltage output to be in a respectable range for the HDD (solved by changing battery power to output chips) -you can write a driver using the necessary digital inputs/outputs as necessary (hard but (...) (26 years ago, 10-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)