 Robotics / Handy Board / 5802
Re: crystals and voltage monitors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 1999 14:27:05 GMT

For the crystal, Mouser Part No: 520-HCU800-S Description: ECS HC-49/U-S
MICROPROCESSOR CRYSTAL CRYSTAL 8.0 MHZ Substitution can be made. Make
sure it is low profile though. Cost is $1.55 at Mouser.

DS1233-10 Allied Part No: 671-0125 but they want a $25.00 minimum
purchase. Not a $50.00 minimum. I order from them consistently for over
and under $50.00 and they never charge a minimum handling fee unless
your order is under $25.00.

Sterling Electronics has them in stock. Go to the Sterling site and
click on "Contact Us" to find out your local Sterling distributor then
e-mail them.

Newark Part No: 06F4319 and the cost for this DS1233-10 is $1.42

Good Luck and enjoy

Donald F. Reuter