 Robotics / Handy Board / 5774
    Polaroid 6500 Sonar Problem —rmtmd
   I'm having difficulty getting my sonar rangefinder to work properly. I've got a fully operational Handy Board with a fully operational Expansion Board plugged into it (both purchased assembled from Gleason and used extensively already without (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        RE: Polaroid 6500 Sonar Problem —Edgar Leatherman
     Hi, On this page ((URL) says to install a .1uF capacitor at C7 on the sonar board. My team basically did everything you are talking about, plus install the cap, and everything seems to work fine for us... hope this helps, I'm not sure what the (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Polaroid 6500 Sonar Problem —Chen Yung Hsu
   I would also like to know about this. please respond. =) chen (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)