 Robotics / Handy Board / 5736
  Precise timing with the Handyboard ?

Hi, does anybody know how to measure the time between two trigger signals as precise as possible ( around 10 microseconds would be fine.) with the handyboard. Peter -- Dr. Peter Borrmann University of Oldenburg Phone: +49 441 798 3362 (office) (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Precise timing with the Handyboard ?

(...) Use the TIC port 2 or 3. The precision of the reading you'll get is 0.5 us. About a year ago I posted some drivers to make such measurements. Tell me if you want them. cu Tom -- Thomas Hauri ZHW Zuercher Hochschule Winterthur University of (...) (26 years ago, 4-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)