 Robotics / Handy Board / 5724
Re: Where to buy handyboard PCB
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 1999 14:38:00 GMT

Try Douglas Electronics   http://www.douglas.com/hardware/pcbs/handyboard.html

lectro

At 12:34 PM 3/3/99 +0100, you wrote:
Hi there,

I plan to build my own handyboard, so I need to buy the components. I
already know all the necessary components, but I have trouble getting the
handyboards Printed Circuit Board and the Interface/charger Printed
Circuit Board. I already tried to let the PCB's be made from the drawings
(which are available on the internet), but here in the Netherlands its
very difficult.
So does anybody know how I can buy the PCB's through the internet, without
requiring to have a creditcard? Or is there someone from the Netherlands,
who already knows where to get the PCB's and all related components?
PLEASE HELP ME!!!!!!!!

Hans Venema
Conex Software Solutions
j.venema@wing.rug.nl