 Robotics / Handy Board / 5698
  serial communications

I want to disconnect interactive C from the handy board and send instructions to it via the hyper terminal on Windows 95. I have followed the instructions given in the HB technical reference. I am confused as to the procedure for accomplishing my (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: serial communications

some days ago i played with this too. i send you my files ... hope it helps ;) /* beginning of serial.c */ int char1; void disable_pcode_serial() /* necessary to receive characters using serial_getchar */ { poke(0x3c, 1); } void (...) (26 years ago, 1-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: serial communications

Dear Casey Russell, When pcode is disabled, the handy boards stops treating the data received on the serial port,in the manner the pcode wants it to. The bytes it receives through the com2 port is then just plain data for it. It should know what to (...) (26 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)