 Robotics / Handy Board / 5677
Re: Schematic, PCB freeware
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 26 Feb 1999 15:12:10 GMT

Depending on how many components you want to use, there is an evaluation
version of EDWin around that works quite nicely. Very simple to do circuits
and stuff like that, with a good library of bits. Yes even an autorouter. It
can also do multi-layer PCBs if you want.

Hope this helps,
Adam

Does anyone know of a good but simple to use schematic an PCB design
freeware program out there on the net?, I have downloaded a few but they
vary complex and hard to learn for the simple board I need to create. I • like
something with a good component library and auto router for Windows that
won't take weeks to learn to make a simple board.
Thanks,
Clancy