 Robotics / Handy Board / 5663
  RE: IR outputB

The software written by Max Davies should allow transmission as well as receiving. The information that I have doesn't include the hardware layout but as far as I understand the 1K resistor in the IR transmission circuit on the board should allow an (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: IR outputB

I am looking at the Schematic in the HB HP right now. It looks like the 1K resistor is connected to the visible LED. From the schematic, it looks like you can connect a resitor and IR LED in series to the "3-pin female header" to make your (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)