 Robotics / Handy Board / 5662
  RE: IR outputB

So, it seems like the short answer to this question is no one knows what to attach to correctly and safely (to prevent HB damage) allow IR transmissions from the HB :) I understand the receiving capabilities, as they are documented and have routines (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: IR outputB

I heard that radio waves do not need "line-of-sight" like IR does. Can someone with more exerience verify or dispute this? It makes sense since longer wavelengths of EMR can bounce off surfaces easier. So maybe your Lynx device is better. ---...--- (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  RE: IR outputB

(...) Of course... have you ever listened to your radio in the house before? (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)