 Robotics / Handy Board / 5635
  Sharp GP2D02 and assembly language

Hi, I've written a short assembly language routine to access the Sharp GP2D02 sensor and it works just great but... I have one question. Since I use the expansion board's digital outs to control the sensor I need to make sure my routine doesn't (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sharp GP2D02 and assembly language

Hi, I have the same problem. For now I don't care since the GP2D02 is the only thing connected to an digital output. I am using the following: Include: subroutine_get_userval: ldab USERVAL ; load USERVAL to d register clra ; clear upper byte rts ; (...) (26 years ago, 23-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)