 Robotics / Handy Board / 562
561  |  563
Subject:
code
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 07:30:39 GMT

I'm struggling to program my bot.  In an effort to make my life
slightly easier for myself, I'm searching for any bot code that anyone would
like to offer me.  I'm especially interested in routines that involve
navigation, mapping, shaft encoders/sonar/etc, and, well, actually,
anything.  I figure, people MUST be sending some sort of nifty algorithyms
to their handy boards somewhere, or it would be a rather expensive
doorstop/paperweight.  :-)