 Robotics / Handy Board / 559
  IC identification

I have several IC's that I suspect may be opto-isolators but have been unable to locate any pin-outs/data sheets. I wonder if anyone can help me identify them? They are 8-pin HP IC's with the followin on them: top row, the # 4371 and bottom row, the (...) (28 years ago, 6-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)