 Robotics / Handy Board / 5589
  Sonar Sensors

Ok... both of my sonars are now fully functional and clicking like they should... I took the test prgram from the website and changed some of the values to make it use D3 for the other sensor... Here is my problem though... When I output the values (...) (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: Sonar Sensors

(...) I don't know much about electronics, but here are a few hardware questions that others have asked me: Can you verify that each sonar works ok all by itself? Are you using two separate sonar module boards, one for each transducer, or are you (...) (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)