 Robotics / Handy Board / 5571
    Expansion board test code —Clancy Nelson
   Duncan, The expansion board test code you sent worked quite well, It was very useful in testing and trouble shooting my expansion board. Thanks, Clancy (27 years ago, 19-Feb-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Downloader for Unix —J.W. Pennington
     Where might I find the downloader program dl for Linux? I know it exsists, but cannot find it on the MIT/Handyboard site. Thanks. (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Downloader, nevermind —J.W. Pennington
   I have the ic-src-unix file, and see it in the tree, sorry. (26 years ago, 21-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)