 Robotics / Handy Board / 5565
5564  |  5566
Subject:
rc cars and HB- simple questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 18:12:00 GMT

Hello.  I've seen several discussions abot RC cars here, and I have two
questions trying to verify my findings.  Has anyone ever dealt with Radio
Shack rc cars?  I bought the one that can move back and forth on tracks and
also sideways on wheels.  So here are my questions
1)what is the current requirements of those motors at peak
2)does anyone know the current rating of the 9.6V battery pack?
Thanx
--
*         Arthur Tretyak            *