 Robotics / Handy Board / 5564
    Re: color sensors —Mike Jones
   (...) What about putting different color filters in front of a photo transister, like you would on a camera. You could then enhance certain colors by filtering out the others. You may have to deal with some reduction in sensitivity but it may be (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: color sensors —K.L.McKinnon
   I believe that you will find that most photo transistors are sensitive to a very narrow range of frequencies, mostly in the IR range. OTOH a photo resistor is sensitive to a much wider range of frequencies and may be usable with a (colour) filter. (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Unsubscribe! —Ritesh Singh
   Please unsubscribe me from this mailing list. Thank You! (26 years ago, 20-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)