 Robotics / Handy Board / 5552
Re: RF VIDEO?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 20:30:12 GMT

I recall seeing a Video transmitter "Video sender" at Biway a while back
actually i own one.  It transmittes on the UHF and the picture quality
is quite good.  It's the size a colts package just twice the height, and
only $20 Canadian.  It has a audio and video input.

Subject: Re: RF VIDEO?

Does anybody out ther have RF wirless video on there 'BOT
I want to construct a wirless video transmitter that will send a
signal to a near by monitor or computer.. but not the high powered
ones that require a FCC license. any suggestions would be helpful.

I seem to recall seeing serveral kits that weren't too expensive, both
online
and at the neighborhood electronics parts store. This would commonly be
used
to transmit video from a single VCR or cable box to any TV in your
house.

Mike