 Robotics / Handy Board / 5524
Re: gleason research experiences?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 01:29:08 GMT

Dear Mr. Puchol,

Your order was shipped today via UPS Red, and
you should have it tomorrow morning.

Please be aware that our policy (as stated on
our web site) is to ship orders the business
day after they are received.

Thank you,
Wanda Gleason
Gleason Research

On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Carlos Puchol wrote:

hi i was wondering if anyone has experience
ordering miniboards from gleason research.
i find it odd that they do not reply to email
or phone or messages for an urgent order.
did we make a mistake ordering from them?
any recommendations?