 Robotics / Handy Board / 5516
  gleason research experiences?

hi i was wondering if anyone has experience ordering miniboards from gleason research. i find it odd that they do not reply to email or phone or messages for an urgent order. did we make a mistake ordering from them? any recommendations? (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: gleason research experiences?

I too have found Gleason Research to be very good. We burned out an LCD screen and they replaced it for me for free. On my shipment I requested by e-mail the UPS tracking number and they responsed with a day. They don't alwys answer their phone in (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: gleason research experiences?

Gleason Research gets my highest recommendation ... a great product and efficient service. But, I didn't know that they sold the miniboard ... just the HandyBoard and its expansion board. - - - Nick - - - (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: gleason research experiences?

[Carlos Puchol] spake unto the ether: (...) We bought about 25 Handy Boards from Gleason Research almost 2 years ago. One of them had a mis-seated MAX232 (or whatever it is) chip on the serial board, so that was the only one that didn't work (...) (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)