 Robotics / Handy Board / 5512
  Re: sensors

Hello everyone. =) I'm currently doing research on sensors for a robot my team is building. are there such things as color sensors? any other sensor recommendations would be appreciated =) chen (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

  Re: color sensors

I wonder whether there are some phototransistors out there that have peak sensitivity to a small range of the visible spectrum. Preferably to "one color". Can anyone fill in here? ---...--- ericson mar Robotics Consultant mar@cooper.edu (...) (26 years ago, 19-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)