 Robotics / Handy Board / 5508
  Motors start when reset

Every time I reset the board, the motor port LEDs light up, if a motor is connected to the motor ports, the motors turn on. This happens until the reset is complete and I hear the beep sound. Is there a way to prevent this? Regards, ...Ameen Suleman (26 years ago, 16-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)