 Robotics / Handy Board / 5455
Re: Subject headers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 18:50:02 GMT

The "RE" in the subjuec headers is redundant.  Also it confuses some of the
e-mail filters.  Please leave out the "RE".

Thanks
Ed Spike 73,33
--

On the contrary, I have numerous email come in and, therefore, cannot take
the time to read the all.  This helps me to quickly determine if it is a

Scott Sherman

IT Spec. II
ACS
SCSU