 Robotics / Handy Board / 5427
    I need a little help with understanding processes —Naser A. Ameen
   Hi: I know the essential facts about IC's multitasking facilites and how to implement processes. But if you have too many processes is it normal for the board to reset? If so, how can it be prevented. Also how do I figure out for how many ticks to (...) (26 years ago, 9-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: I need a little help with understanding processes —Max Davies
   The most common problem many people have regarding processes is that they incorrectly assume you should call start_process repeatedly in order to keep a background process running. This is completely wrong, and it will crash the system one way or (...) (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)