 Robotics / Handy Board / 5417
  Canadian Boarders?

I would like to know if there are any Canadians on the list to talk about parts acquisitions. It seems that my local radio shack is quite useless for this kind of project I would just use the parts list but I am saving it as a last resort as you (...) (26 years ago, 8-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)