 Robotics / Handy Board / 5405
Re: Handyboard Expansion Sonar Issues
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 1999 21:51:59 GMT

From: Nick Taylor <ntaylor@iname.com>
To: handyboard@media.mit.edu
Cc: Terry P. Gathright <669@worldnet.att.net>
Subject: Re: Handyboard Expansion Sonar Issues
Date: Sunday, February 07, 1999 10:45 AM

Look at these:
http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/software/sonar.html
    and
http://el.www.media.mit.edu/projects/handy-board/hbexp30/software.html

I also added a 100uF cap across the supply as shown in this link:
http://www.robotics.com/arobot/sonar.html
Others suggest ana even larger cap. (470uF), but I haven't had any
problems with power sag until the batteries are almost discharged.

- - - Nick - - -

"Terry P. Gathright" wrote:

Hello,
Where do I look for the directions for connecting the Polaroid sonar to • the
expansion board.