 Robotics / Handy Board / 5383
5382  |  5384
Subject:
Parts list up-date
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Fri, 5 Feb 1999 18:36:49 GMT

I will be going down to my local electronics store to buy the part to put two of these boards together.
I have been going through the list to get a true description of all the parts and have found that Digi-key no longer stocks some parts by the numbers given in the parts list.

Does any one have a new parts list or better description on the parts. Like the caps with their values for voltage.

I am more of a mechanical person and just knowledgeable enough in electronics to be dangerous, so I need all the help here I can get.

thank for the time
Greg Hayward