 Robotics / Handy Board / 5374
    Re: Matrices with Interactive C? —Adam Oliver
   I don't think it 'directly' supports matrices, but I have used a 2 dimenstional array to simulate a matrix. You may have to write some functions for multiplication etc, but it works ok. -----Original Message----- From: Peter Eacmen (...) (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: Matrices with Interactive C? —Phil
   Adam: You have made a 2 dimensional aray? How did you do it? Did you use int foobar[2][3]; ?? I cound not get it to work this way. Thanks for the insights, --philsky (26 years ago, 5-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)