 Robotics / Handy Board / 5339
    Re: Decoding Infrared receiver —Darkman
   Make sure that your modulating the transmision part with the correct frequency! When I built my handy board I tested the IR TX circuit and it gave me 57kHz instead of 40 kHz and I did use all the correct resistor capacitor values. I suggest that you (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)