 Robotics / Handy Board / 5337
    HB bootstrap problem when U6 installed —Greg Starr
   One of my students is having a problem in assembling their HB: Downloading and executing IC works fine _until_ U6 is installed. After installing U6 ('138) the GRN LED doesn't quite go off when putting the board in bootstrap mode, it glows faintly. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB bootstrap problem when U6 installed —Fred G. Martin
     I assume you've tried other HC138's, and that it's not a case of a faulty chip? fred In your message you said: (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

        Re: HB bootstrap problem when U6 installed —Kat
   Originally I had problems putting my Handy Board into bootstrap mode. The problem seemed to be that we had the wrong power source, and had to keep it in zap mode for it to work properly. (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)