 Robotics / Handy Board / 5327
  Re: Navigation and PID ressources for Handy Board

(...) Francois, That's right, I was trying to use the PID for a control system but I finally gave up due to the small power supply from its motor outputs. The last time I browsed the HB web I did found some articles in the mail list, maybe you can (...) (26 years ago, 2-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)