 Robotics / Handy Board / 5296
    First steps ok —Cesar Mello
   Hi! I'm extremely happy today, that I could start mounting my Hand Board. The reset chips arrived and now the only thing that's missing is the lcd, but it should arrive by next Monday. I've mounted the serial comm board and it worked ok, and I've (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)