 Robotics / Handy Board / 5290
Re: HB Expansion kit
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 16:25:45 GMT

----------
From: Ranjit Diol <rsdiol@mail.com>
To: HandyBoard MIT <handyboard@media.mit.edu>
Subject: HB Expansion kit
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 7:16 PM

I received my HB expansion kit from Douglas Inc. (under $30 and fast
delivery!). I've tried to gather as much documentation on its assembly.
However, I have two questions:

1) The DOT on the resister pak's: Is that the end which goes in the
SQUARE pad? •   Yes
2) How many male strip connectors should there be at the bottom side of
the exp. board and what outline on the top do they apply to?
----6---J2-19 pin ,J19-two 4 pin,J6-4 pin,-one 14 pin for the LCD,-one 4
pin lower r.h.  over digital 0,1,2,3. on the hb. All go on the outer edge
of the board except J19. Hope this helps, I was also pleased with the kit
from Douglas, could have included detail assembly instructions though.
Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,
Ron

--