 Robotics / Handy Board / 5276
    Polaroid 6500 - HB/ExpBrd problem —Ranjit Diol
   I assembled the expansion board and tested all I/O ports. Everything checks out fine. I have the 6500 sonar module with the flex cable. After loading 'sonar.c', I tried the 'sonar_display()' function. The transducer came to life with its 'clicking', (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)