 Robotics / Handy Board / 5238
  HB download

Hi Everyone: My handy boards were working fine all this time but suddenly they seem to have developed a problem. The boards do not show the interactive C welcome message. I tried downloading the pcode file a number of times. That file downloads (...) (26 years ago, 25-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)